Software Implementation Specialist Squire // Full-Time, Buffalo NY
Fearless, Persistent and Cool. That’s what it takes to thrive in the fun, busy, ever changing world of Squire! We are the ‘Future of Barbershops’, and are on the lookout for the right person, with the right stuff, to join our expanding global company.
We need a motivated, tech savvy, people-person to join our Onboarding Team. An experienced, customer success aficionado, prepared to guide every account through their Squire journey.
If you’re a self starter, with project management and SaaS experience, and a customer centric attitude, then we’d love to meet you.
This role requires a full time commitment and is offered from our Buffalo, NY office — this is not available to remote employees. Salary is $45,000 base plus incentives, depending on experience. Benefits included.
● Qualify customer requirements in a courteous and effective manner, preparing customers for technical implementation and identifying the appropriate setup requirements.
● Deliver a high standard of customer training via telephone, Video conferencing, face-to-face communication and any other avenues when necessary.
● Assume ownership of customer problems and seek to identify, respond and resolve any issues before they become a conflict, ensuring a satisfactory solution for both Squire and the customer.
● Provide clarity for leadership by identifying timelines, action items, and specific needs during the life cycle of an account, through project steps and delivery.
● Spearhead an account’s schedule for the onboarding cycle and meet deadlines.
● Manage all accounts through our CRM, and other programs needed to complete tasks.
● Clearly communicate Squire’s support procedures to customers in order to ensure ongoing satisfaction with our Customer Success Team.
● Report to department lead and leadership on onboarding pipeline and any opportunities to improve our onboarding and training experience with the customer.
Qualifications and Requirements
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 2-4 years of experience working in a KPI and service level agreement (SLA) driven environment, ideally within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.
● Project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple accounts/projects through the entire project life cycle.
● Experience managing a full pipeline in Zoho or other CRM.
● Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with exceptional, interpersonal communication skills.
● Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, CRM, Email, Phone Software, Slack).
● Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed. Attendance at Tradeshows, Conferences, and so on.
● A passion for the online technology space and a strong technical aptitude.
● Goal-oriented — motivated to set, exceed (and crush) team/personal targets.
● Calm and composed under pressure.
What we offer
● Strong base salary with bonus incentives
● Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% covered)
● Paid Vacation
Please click on this link to apply: https://grnh.se/db56175d3us
About Squire: Fully integrated with a point-of-sale, booking and inventory management systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business. Using Squire, barbers are able to better engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. With headquarters in New York, an office in Buffalo and a presence in major cities in the United States, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.