Primary Job Duties:
At their assigned table, there are one of two roles that the Seed Bomb Assembler will perform:
- Scoop pulp from collection bin per the Papercraft Miracles recipe.
- Press pulp into loose balls on the designated sheet.
- Give to adjacent person to finish the second part.
- From the pressed pulp from person A, person B will create solid balls of the pulp and place on appropriate screen.
- Once screen is full, alerts supervisor to place in drying area.
- Continues creating balls and placing on new screen.
- Ability to lift 50lbs. preferred and ability to spend a long time on their feet.
- Ability to work in a temperature variant environment (cooler than room temperature).
- Ability to wear a mask that covers both their nose and mouth for long periods of time.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Ability to show up to work and strong reliability.
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines.
- Must possess a high standard of quantity and quality of workmanship.
Please email resumes to Janna Willoughby-Lohr at [email protected] and Jillian Majka at [email protected]