We are one of the Gartner Cool Vendors in Digital Commerce for 2019, a 43N semi-finalist, have been nominated as one of the top 10 start-up’s in Southeast Asia, and we are hungry to be even better. Now we need you to join our KYKLO family!
Our vision is to become the largest B2B platform in the world for content and B2B commerce.
At KYKLO, we provide our customers (electrical, industrial& mechanical distributors) the best plug & play software platform, backed with great UI/UX, and first-class SEO enriched technical content.
KYKLO enables customers to drive efficiency by automating and/or enhancing different business processes such as quotations, order management, product information management, and complex B2B pricing methods.
More than a “stand alone” and “ready to use” software, KYKLO SOM platform will make the electrical & automation community move to the digital era.
We are looking for individuals that love to help customers reach their full potential and thrive developing Small to Mid-Size Organizations (SME).
Your role will be to formulate relationships with all levels inside our customer’s organization in order to drive the successful deployment and adoption of the KYKLO SOM Platform.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities
- Once a customer is signed, on-board the customer through an in-person visitation and webinar sessions.
- Expected Outcome: 95% of customers are active – have daily use, understand the platform benefits, promote the platform among their peers, and promote the platform among their customer base.
- Help customers engage with their end-user base to further along their digital journey.
- Expected Outcome: 80% of the top 50 biggest end users of our customers use the KYKLO SOM platform autonomously to place their orders. Their pricing rules are set in the platform and all SKUs purchased in the past 12 months are published.
- Identify key 3rd party software integrators to assist customers in the integration of the KYKLO SOM into their ERP system or other 3rd party systems (CRM, etc).
- Expected Outcome: After 1 year, 90% of customers have integrated their ERP with KYKLO within a 6 months deployment time-frame.
- Keep strong relationships at all levels of the customer organization and maintain that customer at a healthy level, minimizing risk of churn.
- Expected Outcome: 95% of existing customers are renewing their subscription with KYKLO.
- Comply with KYKLO sales systems and processes
- Routinely provide as-needed training and consultation to make sure that customers are grasping the KYKLO SOM platform and are becoming autonomous.
- Expected Outcome: After 18 months, make 100% customers autonomous on using KYKLO SOM on a daily basis
- Travel as needed (50-75% possible).
Skills and Experience
- An ability to feedback to KYKLO leadership where customers are and the reason why they are at that level.Ability and track record of change management.
- Ability to tailor benefits to a role.
- A willingness and ability to challenge all levels of an organization while positioning themselves as a trusted advisor.
- A background coming from a B2B industry dealing with distributors, ERP systems, software project implementation, change management
- Being able to keep projects moving forward, holding people accountable, defining an action plan with deliverables and clear timeframes.
- Proven ability to deploy a project while mixing both internal and external people. Converting people to partners.
- A willingness and ability to have technical savviness of the KYKLO SOM Platform. Articulate technical features into business processes while mastering the related business benefits.
- Being a dynamic coach and motivator at all levels while using a combination of enthusiasm, technical knowledge, understanding of customer needs, and motivation to achieve one’s goals.
- Define and manage customer expectations to ensure that goals are shared and that both sides view the relationship as partners in success.
- Ability to take local initiatives to accelerate, when necessary, the progression of a customer. Using outside of the box thinking and cultural awareness to motivate. (incentives, contests, etc.)
- An ability to say “no” in a professional manner while prioritizing actions to achieve success levels.
- An extremely strong background in self-motivation and an ability to not be discouraged = High perseverance
- Knowledge of B2B SMEs -retail, distribution is highly advantageous
- Someone who has done software implementation. Such as ERP, CRM is highly advantageous.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
- Flexible working hours (after 1st year of employment)
- Vehicle Reimbursement Program
- Work from home 2x per week. (after 1st year of employment)
- Great base salary + Bonus
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Yearly company outing to Thailand
- Casual dress code outside of client meetings.