Customer Success Guru
Ready to get the startup experience? Are you a kind, passionate person?
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining integrations, AI, and awesome people. We are relocating to Buffalo and we’re looking for motivated people-people to be part of a small, growing team. You’ll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service and have some fun while doing so!
We don’t care about which degree you have–or if you even have a degree. To us, the ability to hustle and persevere outweighs any degree that you may have (even if it’s from an Ivy league).
Customer service can be a grind sometimes – but it’s a challenge that the entire team at HiOperator – from our agents to our engineers to our CEO – embraces.
What we care about is finding awesome people who are tech savvy, excellent team workers, self-motivated, intrinsically curious, and very punctual!
We are hiring for multiple full time positions.
What you’ll do:
- Support HiOperator’s widespread clientele by providing a variety of customer support services. Mostly email/text based but must also be comfortable with phones.
- Provide feedback on HiOperator’s internal software – we push software updates weekly!
- Work closely with Account Managers/Team Leads and Executive Members
- You will be the primary point of contact for our client’s customers and will have a huge impact on their customer experience
- Friday-Tuesday 8am-5pm
- Wed & Thurs 8am-6pm / Fri & Sat 1-11pm
- Sunday-Thursday 2-11pm
- Dependable – Will show up ready to roll everyday with a positive attitude and creative mindset.
- Tech Savvy – You should be the sort of person who can do some initial trouble shooting on your own, be comfortable reinstalling Slack and 1Password for example. You should be able to type 50+ wpm.
- Self Starter – We’re a small startup and things can be ambiguous and chaotic at times. You’ll take the initiative to be strategic and understand the importance of interaction while having an awesome attitude and the ability to hustle
- Quick Learner – You will be covering customer service for various different clients, which requires an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures
- Willingness to be flexible – You cover for someone, they cover for you, in all things
- Must be willing to work some weekends and evenings
- Must be willing to provide phone support if needed
More about you:
- Comfort using Google Suite of Products
- Experience using customer service software is a plus: i.e. ZenDesk, FreshDesk, Shopify, Magento
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 6+ Months in Customer Support Role
- Weekend and Evening availability is a must
Visit us to learn more: www.hioperator.com
This is not a remote position – Buffalo, NY only please 🙂