Did you know that 1 in 4 mobile devices are contaminated with infectious bacteria? These kinds of bacteria are a major risk to some of the most vulnerable people in hospitals like newborn infants and the elderly. Did you know that hundreds of thousands of patients die of hospital acquired infections each year and that it costs the global healthcare system over a hundred billion dollars?
Our mission is simple: eliminate bacteria on mobile devices through the use of effective and easy-to-use UV products. We do this by designing intuitive products backed with cutting edge science and real-world testing. If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing company that has a real impact on people’s lives, then this job is for you.
About the Lead Service Technician Role
We are seeking a Lead Service Technician to help us manage and refine our customer repair process. As a key member of the operations team, you will own the end to end depot repair process at our servicing center in Buffalo.
- Logistics tracking and management: You will assist in organize shipments to our warehouses from suppliers, packaging product for shipment to new customers and handling RMA requests as they appear.
- Servicing: You will provide hands on troubleshooting for broken products at our service center with guidance from our technical team. You may be required to deliver in field servicing for select clients in the Western New York region.
- Documentation: You will own various documentation around the logistics and servicing components of the business.
- Research: You will explore new processes to improve the ways we handle our internal logistics and the level of support we provide to our customers.
- Recruitment: You will help recruit new servicing technician and establish their training.
- You are detailed oriented.
- You have previous hands on experience working with mechanical or electrical systems.
- You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders yet are capable of working independently.
- You have a desire to learn new skills and contribute across the business as needed.
- You think outside the box and aren’t afraid to address problems in new ways.
- You are methodical in your work and understand the importance of proper documentation.
- Preference give to those with a technical background in mechanical or electrical repair/design.
- Preference given to those with previous management experience.
What to Expect:
- Review: you’ll hear from us within 2 weeks of applying whether you were shortlisted.
- Phone Call: Shortlisted candidates will receive a quick call from our COO to learn who you are, learn about the role, and ensure this is the type of challenge you want to tackle.
- Assessment: If we think you are a great fit, you will have a chance to go over a realistic problem and show us how you think through and approach a challenge.
- Onsite Interview: Final candidates will have a 1 – 2 hours onsite discussion with our COO to dive deeper into your skillset, areas for growth, role expectations, etc. Followed by a short phone call with our CTO.
Here is what we stand for:
- Human-centric. From design to deployment, each step of our process is centered on the end user. If the end users are happy, our clients succeed, and we succeed.
- Respect. We treat each other with respect and value our differences.
- Meritocracy. We reward performance and invest in personal skill development.
- Transparency. We foster a sense of trust and growth by sharing our successes, our failures and our lessons learned.
- Quality. We provide premium products, reliable information and unsurpassed service.