Ignite Buffalo: I Have a Logo, Now What?
- Day Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Time 8:30 am - 10:30 am
- Where UB's Educational Opportunity Center
In this workshop with Jodi Drew, co-owner of Ignite Buffalo Winner Spoke & Dagger, you’ll learn some branding next steps once you have a logo designed for your business.
She will cover:
- File formats and versions needed of your logo
- The difference between high res vs. low res and why you need both
- Building a file of colors, fonts, etc. to send to advertisers and designers
- Prepping artwork/logo files for ads, screen printers, embroiders, sponsorship, etc.
- Web files: sizing and format for social media posts, web sponsorships, etc.
- Free resources for creating social media stories and posts
RSVP at this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/i-have-a-logo-now-what-tickets-62526561629