The Pitch: A Collaborative MWBE Business Plan Competition
- Day Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Time 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Where Buffalo Museum of ScienceBuffalo Museum of Science, Humboldt Parkway, Buffalo, NY, United States
THE PITCH is a collaborative M/WBE business plan competition designed to elevate the profile of minority and women business owners in the city of Buffalo.
Join us and the WNY business community at the Buffalo Museum of Science as four local entrepreneurs present their business plans on Sep. 28 for a slice of $50,000 in prizes! There are two categories, each with a $15,000 grand prize and $5,000 runner-up prize, as well as the Five Star Bank People’s Choice Minority and Women Small Business Award of $10,000.
The event is free and open to the public, but you must RSVP to attend by clicking the “Get Tickets” button below. Networking and light food will be provided before and after the event. Doors open at 5pm and the event starts at 6pm.
Here is the full event schedule:
- 5pm – 6pm: Networking and Meet & Greet with the Keynote Speakers, Michael and Ramona Wood
- 6pm – 7:30pm: Pitches and awarding of prizes
- 7:30pm – 9pm: Networking and light fare
Questions? Contact Lee Locklear at [email protected]
NYBDC/Excelsior Growth Fund is the Signature Sponsor of THE PITCH, with additional sponsorship support from KeyBank, ECIDA, Kaleida Health, Foit-Albert Associates, Iroquois Construction Services, 43North, and Mayor Byron Brown and the City of Buffalo.