On this episode, India is not here and I talk startup life! I answer a few questions about how to grow and scale a company and what the emerging market is like.
Click here to watch the video.
QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON THIS EPISODE
- 5:15 – How does a startup know when to add staff? What positions are most critical to line up first?
- 8:03 – what are 2 or 3 things that makes one pitch stand out from all the others?
- 11:25 – Ideas alone can only get you so far, but once you’ve gotten off the ground, what does an investor need to see to invest in a startup?
- 13:19 – For an early stage startup that just received $500k, $600k, or $1MM in capital, what are the critical things they should be looking to address?
- 16:19 – When assessing the scalability of a company, what are the things you look for?
- 19:43 – It seems like emerging startup markets are becoming increasingly viable. What are cities like Buffalo doing right now?